PLEASE NOTE: registration (limited spots) will be available again in the next few days, keep checking for updates! Thank you for your patience!
Below are the Rules & Regulations, deadlines and instructions for Registration for NWCYC. Please read the following material thoroughly before registering. Thank you for your cooperation and we ask you to please continue praying for the service of the Youth Convention.
The Convention dates are Friday August 11 to Monday August 14, 2017.
Costs and Deadlines:
Early Bird Registration: $205, deadline to register is Wednesday June 28, 2017.
Early Arrival (on Thursday August 10): $260. Please note this option is currently for Edmonton youth only.
Regular Registration: $225, deadline to register is Tuesday July 25, 2017.
Cancellation deadline for both types of registration is July 25, 2017.
Please note transportation costs are not included.
† Rules & Regulations
- This is NOT a vacation for the Youth or for Servants; it is a Spiritual Retreat and Christian Convention.
Bring your Agpeya, Bible and anything else you might think is necessary such as a pen and a pad for
- This is a Christian Convention; everyone is expected to act in a Christian manner.
- Please dress appropriately and respectfully. We are in the presence of our Blessed Bishops and our
Fathers the Priests and all attire should be that which can be worn in Church (ie: no miniskirts, short
shorts, cut off shirts, revealing tank tops, etc …). Also, no sleepwear or pajamas are to be worn outside the
bedroom. If your attire is deemed inappropriate by the servants or clergy, you WILL be asked to change.
- Please obtain permission to attend NWCYC from your Father of Confession, Priest serving your Church (or
Leading Servant if you do not have a Priest), before registering.
- Out of respect for our speakers, organizers and other participants, please follow the program and arrive
on time to all scheduled events.
- Once the convention has started, participants are not permitted to leave the Convention, unless it is part
of the scheduled program or have permission from one of our Fathers the Priests or designated servants
- Having members of the opposite sex in your rooms is forbidden.
- DVD, CD, and MP3 players will not be permitted during any organized events or activities.
- Swearing, fighting, drugs, alcohol, smoking, gambling and any sort of promiscuity will not be tolerated,
and will result in the participant being sent home at their own expense.
- Please respect the curfew times.
- Everyone is required to clean up after themselves; this includes the cafeteria, the lecture halls, and the open/social areas.
If you choose not to abide by the above rules, you will be reprimanded by your Father of Confession, and
may be sent home at your own expense.
- Age Requirement: Participants must have completed Gr. 10 BEFORE the start of the Convention.
- Transportation costs are not included. Please talk to your church representative to know about transportation costs, and if any fundraising or subsidies are available from your youth group.
- The Church Representatives for each Church are:
- Calgary: Marina Rofaeil
- Edmonton: Fady Farag & Sam Fanous
- Winnipeg: Karas Elbardisy
- Vancouver: Marina Habib & Martin Nobar
- Seattle: Joseph Rizk, Mira Sarkis
- Cancellation deadline: July 25,2017. Please talk to your church representative about cancelling.
- Mode of Registration and Payment: Registration for NWCYC via the internet will be the only means of registration and payment. Payment is via a PayPal account, or a credit card.